Product Return Policy
- Products that were sold on a non-returnable basis.
- Non-approved returns.
- Products that have deteriorated due to improper storage, water damage, smoke damage, etc.
- Products that were involved in a fire, flood, or other insurable event.
- Products involved in salvage, bankruptcy or insolvency proceedings.
- Products purchased for federal and state governmental customers for stockpiling purposes shall be final and non-returnable.
- Merchandise sold, purchased or distributed contrary to federal, state or local law.
- Private label product, repackaged product or product in anything other than their original Lannett containers/packaging.
Valuation of Returns
动漫a V电影 欧美AV電影 Credit/refund will be issued based upon the current published price when received by Inmar Pharmaceutical Services, or the original invoice/contract price, whichever is lower.
- LCI reserves the right to verify all returns to make certain that they conform to this policy.
- LCI reserves the right to promptly destroy all merchandise returned to us that is not eligible for credit or exchange.
- Transportation charges, including insurance, are the responsibility of the customer.
动漫a V电影 欧美AV電影 Product purchased directly from Lannett by direct purchasing accounts that is damaged in transit, evident at delivery time, and noted on carrier’s delivery receipt shall be reported to Lannett’s Customer Service department (800.325.9994) within five (5) days. Concealed loss or damage must be inspected by carrier within fifteen (15) days after delivery, and carrier’s inspection report must be forwarded to Lannett’s Customer Service department.